Monday 10 October 2016

It's been a while........

......... since I had a project on the PaperArtsy Blog.

Good Evening everyone,

Because of family stuff followed by my surgery it's been a while since I felt able to commit to a project for the fabulous PaperArtsy Blog so it's a good feeling to have created a piece for the current topic of Die Cuts.  As always the introductory post from Darcy is brilliant.

If, like me you have loads of dies that never see the light of day (really should have a sale of some of them) it's good to be encouraged to dig some of them out and put them to good use.  There has been some fabulous inspiration on the PA Blog for the past week showing different ways to make use of dies and I think mine is perhaps a bit more basic but I was pleased with my finished project and did have fun making it.  Here's a sneak peek and if you would like to see the whole thing hop over to the PaperArtsy blog for all the details.


See you again soon.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

7 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

A gorgeous project Buddy, lovely blend of die cuts, stamping and pretty papers. Big hugs, Judith xx

sam21ski said...

You dark horse, you kept that flipping quiet - well done and so pleased you felt up to creating something for the blog xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

It's a beautiful make Lesley, I love how you've used all of your die cuts and the end result is fabulous.

Sue xx

Ruth said...

Such a beautiful project and showing the versatility of dies...love the cherry blossom!! Hugs Ruth xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Fabulous Lesley, off to have a look xxxx

Aquarius said...

Looking good - off now to see the full project. When we have loads of 'stuff' so much of it is under used I fear.

Words and Pictures said...

What a gorgeous sneak peek - I'm well behind, but hopping straight over to catch up at PA.
Alison x