The themeplate chosen by the group is Delightful Damask. For my base card I used a lovely pearlised very dark blue A4 sheet folded in half. I also used the same type of card for matting and layering my image and sentiment. I then trimmed a little from an A5 sheet of ivory pearlised card and then stamped at random with one of the smaller images from the plate. I used Versamark ink and Moonglow mica pigment powders in 3 different shades. I also used the same card, ink and powders to stamp the sentiment. Unfortunately, the dark bronze powder I used makes it look as though I have dirty smudges on the card in the photo but IRL it doesn't look like that.
I then stamped the main image onto acetate using Stazon and then applied gilding flakes to the back with double sided adhesive sheet and attached this to the dark blue layer with brads. The lovely leaf embellishments were bought from Crafty Notions at the NEC last year (and now I wish I'd bought some more). I tied ribbon round the stamped card layer and and positioned this on the card front with dst then added the main image and the sentiment with 3D foam pads.