At last, I've managed to download some photos to blog. This card was for my 'little brother's birthday' last week. I used two Elusive Images stamp themeplates for this card. One was the Antiquities plate which I used to create the DTP background. I did a bit of ink blending with a mix of Adirondack dye inks and Distress Inks before doing a couple of layers of stamping. I then used images from another EI plate (can't remember the name but it's another old one and I think possibly discontinued) and stamped the main image onto a piece of torn cork using Versafine ink. I also stamped a sentiment onto another piece of cork. I had to use a heat gun on these two pieces because the ink wouldn't dry on it's own and finally, I stamped another image from the same plate onto an oval cut with Nestabilities and then triple embossed it. The border along the top was from a sheet I bought from a local craft shop.