Friday 16 June 2017

I said I'd be back!

Hello Again,

For my second post today I am sharing a postcard created for one of the other swaps this month in UK Stampers Forum.  This time the theme is numbers.


I've used PaperArtsy stamps throughout on this piece, mainly HotPicks sets.  I stamped the main image (affectionately known as Shrek Girl amongst PaperArtsy fans) and then created a mask to cover her while I blended Distress Oxides and did all the random stamping on the background.


When I removed the masks I decided not to add much colour to Shrek Girl as I liked the way she popped from the background so I just coloured little bits and then added Glossy Accents to her heart.  

And speaking of hearts..... when I'd finished this piece I realised it fits the fab Country View Crafts challenge again so I'm off to link it up. 

It might be next week before I'm back again so I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx



10 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous postcard, I love the colours you've used and the fact that you've left the main image mainly monochrome.

Sue xx

Etsuko said...

This Shrek Girl card is fabulous Lesley, I love the background and very effective masks technique for her. xx

InkyArtitude said...

Very quirky...love it Lesley!

Helen said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Chris, love ho you've used Shrek Girl!

sam21ski said...

You're on Lesley's site Helen, not Chris's - lol.

I thought you'd been at those oxides again Lesley - fabulous x

veronica said...

fab colours Lesley!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is fabulous.
Wishes
Lynne

Paula Whittaker said...

Fab PC for the swap...keeping my fingers crossed :)

Hazel Agnew said...

Wonderful stamped background Lesley....may be random but it looks very professional to me. Another great piece and thanks for joining in with us at CVC. Xx

UplayOnline said...

I love the background and very effective masks technique for her. xx


ดูหนัง