Wednesday 10 May 2017

I nearly forgot again, lol!

Evening everyone who hasn't gone to bed yet!

I got a little busy with chores this afternoon and forgot to come back and do this quick post but as I'm going up to my daughter's in Harrogate tomorrow till late Friday I didn't want to leave it.

This time I have a postcard to share.  It's for another swap in the UK Stampers Forum again and this time the theme is 'Floral Heaven'.  Well, I have more flower stamps than butterflies I think so I was spoilt for choice on which to use.  I decided on a beautiful stamp from Chocolate Baroque called Crackling Rose.


Once again I've started with one of my found glimmer mist backgrounds (I have loads, lol).  I stamped the image using Watering Can Archival ink and embossed with clear ep.  I then painted the image using Amsterdam Acrylic Inks (bought from PaperArtsy at Ally Pally last month).  I stamped the lacy border, another Chocolate Baroque stamp from their Lace Fragments set and used cut n dry foam to edge with black Archival ink.


Finally I stamped the word BLOOM which is part of a quote from a PaperArtsy stamp and I added a few tiny 'dew drops' of Glossy Accents but I don't think you can see them on the pic.

I'm off to enter this into a challenge.


I hope tomorrow and Friday are as glorious as it's been here today.  I have tickets to the Stitching Sewing and Hobbycrafts show which starts tomorrow for 3 days so Jenna and I are going on Friday.

See you all again soon.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

5 comments:

Helen said...

gorgeous card, and have a great time - enjoy the show!

Hazel Agnew said...

You've taken over from me Lesley. So pleased that you have taken on the baton. I love your colour choices and combo of textures....great idea with the dewdrops! Xx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Lesley, such a pretty stamp and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and enjoy the show. Sue xx

sam21ski said...

Gosh you're on a roll Lesley - stunning x

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful postcard with a wonderful stamp, love it! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges!
xx Evelyn