Thursday 16 August 2012

A Sneaky Snazzys Steampunk Snippet .... Can you guess?

Hello Everyone,

I'm having fun this week playing with some quirky stamps from my Snazzys DT pack as it's my turn to post my project(s) next week.  As Gillian, our lovely DT co-ordinator has been unable to post one of her fab creations this week she's set up a Steampunk Challenge HERE (or scroll down to my last post for details) plus a random giveaway for simply leaving a comment so I decided it was about time I had a little giveaway on my blog too. Although you have several weeks to leave a comment for the random prize draw, you only have until Sunday to enter the challenge.  I do hope you'll join in the steampunk fun!

You have until midnight next Sunday the 19th August to leave me a comment on this post telling me what you think my project might be from the small section shown in this pic and the person who makes the closest guess will win some steampunk style embellishments. I've had a dig through my lovely stash and put together a few  Snazzys' Steampunk Supplies, some Ideology word bands and mini pins and a few random embellies.


I'd also really appreciate it if you would give the Snazzys DT blog a visit and join our growing band of followers if you haven't already.  Why not have a go at the challenge too and be in with the chance of another win!

See you again at one minute past midnight on Monday the 20th August over on the DT blog when my project will be revealed and I will announce the winner of my giveaway Monday evening.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

4 comments:

Beryl said...

My guess is a wall hanging - looks intriguing whatever it is.
Beryl xx

Aquarius said...

Hard to tell from the sneaky peek although I know it will be brilliant. I reckon it might just be a canvas for displaying on the wall.

Paula (PEP) said...

I think it's an altered book. Love those colours I can see. I'm intrigued I have to say. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with using this stamp set.
Hope you're getting some rest midst all.
Paula (PEP)

judith@poppy cottage said...

Hard to tell from your sneaky peek, it's very sneaky! It looks like another fabulous project though, and gorgeous colours with lots of textures and layers. Could be a journal or tag book with lots of pockets. Looking forward to the big reveal, Judith xx