Friday 16 May 2014

Blast from the past?

Morning All,

Thanks for dropping by today but I'm afraid I'm going to send you on your way again, lol!  Some of you may remember that I and 3 very good friends of mine used to blog regularly together over on our Craft Stamping Quartet blog.  Unfortunately, life has taken a few twists for us all in one way or another and our poor little blog got sadly neglected as a result.  Since Christmas however, Judith, Jo, Elaine and I have been wanting to restart our virtual crafting 'together' and Elaine found a little project she liked for us to use as our inspiration.

Here's a little peek at my project which amazingly, is the first of the four to be finished, and if you would like to see more click HERE to see the whole piece.


See you again soon.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

5 comments:

Helen said...

Hi I am off to check to out...

Aquarius said...

I'm off to take a look - great news that the quartet is back in action!!

Carol Q said...

this is where I first found you Lesley - off to have a look

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Great news that the quartet is back in action Lesley. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I was sorry to read about hubby and hope that he's on the road to a full recovery.

Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Just been to see your little book Lesley...it's absolutely gorgeous!
Alison xxx