Thursday 16 February 2012

Another Studio 490 project for Snazzys!

Good morning everyone,

Today I'm sharing the second project I made for the Snazzys DT blog this month using the fabulous Studio 490 products.  I absolutely love Wendy Vecchi's stuff and her grungy style.  It's odd though because even when I am thinking grungy I somehow end up with something quite 'pretty', lol!  I shall have to try again and keep  my OH or Son in mind and see if that curbs the feminine side a bit ;-)  It's a good excuse to keep playing!

Anyway, here's a sneaky peek at my project and I hope you hop over to the DT blog to look at the whole thing.  I'm quite chuffed with it and think it might end up in one of my Granddaughters' bedrooms which of course, means I'll have to make another one, lol!



I need to get a crack on with my February tags now for the Chocolate Baroque Alphatag Swap 2012.  The deadline is the 23rd, Eeeeek!

Have a lovely day all and many, many thanks for dropping by.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

10 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Like I said on the DT blog, love this new project Lesley, it's very striking and beautifully made!

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Lesley! This is totally stunning! What fabulous colours! Hope your son feels better soon!

Minxy said...

I love the fresh fun look and its totally beautiful x

Marjie Kemper said...

Love your colors... those flowers are gorgeous!

Christine B. said...

Love these flowers and beautiful colours. Stunning.Hugs x ChrisB

Suzanne C said...

Love it! Gorgeous use of the flowers, butterflies and everything!

Val said...

I had a good look at this Lesley and it is just fantabulous.
Love
Valxx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Oops, thought I'd left a comment here as well! This project is so pretty Lesley, I love the colours and the crackle. The flowers are lovely. That soft green is a favourite of mine and I really like the sweep of flowers across the bottom of the mirror frame. I love the balance of this piece, Judith xx

Paula (PEP) said...

It was the gradation of colour that really caught me & those little flowers. The way it's all assembled into a cohesive whole just baffles me & I like the way your crackle really gives an aged but blank background which acts as a foil for the rest.
Paula (PEP)

Suzi B said...

Hi Lesley, thought I'd commented on this? maybe it was over at Snazzys :o)
thank you for all your lovely comments .. I appreciate sooo much!
The IB stamp set I used on todays post ( updated since you last saw it lol) is called "Brideshead" BR1
suzi b xx