Thursday 30 July 2009

Two New Awards

Just a little post to say a big thankyou to two lovely ladies who have each given me an award this week.



The first one is from Judith who has a wonderful blog here and makes the most beautiful cards. As Judith had to come up to our neck of the woods today, my friend Jo and I got a chance to meet her and we had a lovely day spent chatting, eating cake and crafty shopping. We also got a chance to see some of her beautiful cards IRL. Pop over to her blog and take a look.



The second award is from Lisa who is wonderfully encouraging by leaving lovely comments on my blog. Her blog is here and it is more than worth a visit to see her wonderful creations and equally wonderful photographs.

I have found that crafters in general, are such really nice people and are generous with their praise and encouragement and always willing to share their knowledge and experience so I would like to pass these awards on to anyone who is kind enough to visit and leave a little message on my blog as a thankyou from me.

3 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Thank you or your lovely comments Lesley, I'm finally home again today! It was lovely meeting you and Jo at last, chatting and seeing YOUR cards too. They are fantastic IRL. Crafting can be a bit lonely, so it's so nice to get together and swap ideas every now and again, and I hope we can do it again some time! Judith x

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your awards...well deserved Lsley your cards are always beautiful. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

congrats on your awards... you create beautiful cards and are very deserving of these... Speaking of though.. lol I have a little something for you as well on my blog.. Hope you like it..