Monday 14 January 2013

First 2013 DT Project for Snazzy's!

Hi lovely visitors,

Well, we're well and truly back into the swing of 2013 and today I'm sharing a sneak peek at my first project for the wonderful Snazzy's.  The kit we were sent to work with this month was a bit different and I have to admit it made me think a bit, lol!   However, it's been lots of fun playing with and I'm now wishing I had more time to make a couple more things.  I am hoping to do another piece for later in the week but the way things have been going around this neck of the  wood this past week or so I don't want to tempt fate.  Last week I succumbed to one of the horrible stomach bugs doing the rounds and it was truly awful.  Thank goodness it was only a 24 hour jobbie as I don't think I could have taken more ................... I will confess now, I am a wimp when being sick, lol!

Anyway, here's the sneak peek and if you'd like to see more do hop over to the DT Blog.  We'd love you to visit and leave a little comment so we know you dropped by.  Also, if you leave a comment on Gillian's post HERE you could win a kit in the Snazzy's DT Blog draw.


Well, it looks as though the promised white stuff is on it's way as it's snowing quite heavily here now (10 pm on Sunday evening).  I hope wherever you are you don't get too disrupted by it.  I just hope it gets it over and done with at the beginning of the week as I'm off down to Swindon on Friday evening 'cos I'm finally going to get to visit Snazzy's, Yay!!!!  I'm going to do Val's workshop on Saturday to find out how she made her fabulous Steampunk Phantom mask.   I'm looking forward to it even more now because my buddy Jo has just booked the last place on the workshop and is going with me.  Now, it's a 3 hour journey down to Snazzy's and that's why I want no nasty weather on Friday and Saturday .........are you listening up there???

Till next time

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

10 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Looks exciting ...off to see! Trace x

Suzi B said...

Fabulous clock Lesley... love the colours and textures.
Fingers crossed that the weather remains good for your trip to Snazzys.
Enjoy the day
Suzi B xx

Helen said...

Love this, the colours are just gorgeous. Sorry you've been poorly (so far - fingers crossed - I've avoided the bug!)

Aquarius said...

Glad to hear your unpleasant ailment didn't last too long - take care. This looks intriguing so I'm off to read the details and see the whole thing. Good luck with the weather for your workshop trip - fingers crossed for you.

Beryl said...

Glad the 'bug' didn't hang around too long and you are on the mend. It snowed last night (although I didn't see it till it had stopped) but oh boy -it's making u for it right now. Really quite heavy. Hope for your sake and mine it's gone by the weekend.
Beryl xx

veronica said...

looks intersting lesley - will check on the snazzy blog next - good luck with the weather at weekend. have a great time,, and glad the bug didn't hang around!

Netty said...

Looking fab Lesley. Have a great time at the workshop. Annette x

Words and Pictures said...

Fab sneak peek, will check it out, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for your travelling weather too!
Alison x

Christine B. said...

Sorry to here you had that rotten bug. Your clock is wonderful. Hope the nasty white stuff stays away for your trip. Take care Love and Hugs x ChrisB

Suzanne C said...

Another brilliant project! Beautiful all around!