Sunday 29 January 2012

Brand New Challenge

Hi Lovely Visitors,

Just a very quick post for tonight to give you a little heads up on a new challenge starting tomorrow.  For every month that has five weeks in it throughout the year the Snazzy's DT will be hosting a challenge over on the Snazzy's DT Blog so as January is a five week month the fun starts tomorrow.  If you drop by the blog tomorrow you will find all the necessary details plus inspiration from all the DT members.  There will be a prize for the lucky winner of exactly the same fabulous goodies that I and my teamies have been playing with throughout January and here's a sneak peek.


So, why don't you call in at the blog tomorrow, we'd love you to join in the fun.  I'll also be showing you the details of my project for the challenge on here tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx



2 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

I'll be back......! Hugs, Judith xx

Paula (PEP) said...

As I said on Snazzy's Blog, I'd been wondering if there might be a Challenge .....& here it is....... I'll be back as well.
Paula (PEP)