Monday 12 September 2011

September DT Project for Snazzys

Hi everyone,

Just a little post to say that my September project for Snazzys is being shown on the DT blog now (link in my sidebar).  I was sent some lovely products to pl .... er, work with, lol!  The stamps are the Music Collection from Darkroom Door and my DT pack also included a gorgeous Tando Creative music score mask, some Tando chipboard music shapes and some of Mr. Holtz' Tissue Tape. 


This is a teensy taster so if you'd like to see the rest of it please do pay us a visit over on the Snazzys DT blog and if you have time to leave a comment that would be great.  Of course the products I used are available from Snazzys.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Fabulous flower - thanks for the teensy teaser and I'm off to see the whole thing which looks good so far.

Astrid Maclean said...

Hey, I left a comment over on the DT blog already, but this is truly stunning!!

Suzi B said...

Hi lesley... you tease... this looks fabulous ...off to snazzys..
Suzi B xx

InkyArtitude said...

Couldn't wait to see what you've been up to.... it's fabulous Lesley, lovely stamps!
Funny you should have had problems with the Aged Mahogany re-inker, exactly the same has happened to mine for the second time. Maybe it's something to do with the pigment in this particular colour? I might email Ranger and see if they can shine any light on it.
Despite the ink problem, its turned out beautifully.
Lynn x

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful, love how the cover turned out. just been and seen the full version
hugs June x