Monday 4 October 2010

A Lovely Award

Hello Everyone,

I'm afraid I haven't any makes to share with you at the moment unfortunately.  I do have a card to show in the next day or so when I've had time to download the photos.  However, I wanted to do this post tonight because I've been given an award from a young lady whose work I admire very much.  Her name is Rachel and her blog is Critchley Creations.  She an extremely talented girl and the creations on her blog are lovely so please pay her a visit.  You won't be disappointed!



Rachel thanks very much for this award.  I really appreciate it, Sweetie!

I know I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 other lovely bloggers but how can I choose.  I love all the blogs I visit and never fail to be awed at the wonderful creations I see so if you visit me please  take this award for your own blog with my love and thanks for sharing the lovely things you make.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx 

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Well done for getting this award and thanks for the link - will go and take a look

Suzi B said...

You sooo deserve this award...

Unknown said...

Very, very well deserved too!!!

Had a quick look at Rachel's blog and its amazing!

Love

Jill
x