Monday 26 July 2010

Oh, Wow and Double Wow!!!!

Have I got some fab news or what?!?!? I can now tell you all something I've been having great difficulty in keeping to myself for the past week or so. If you look at my sidebar you will see I am very proudly displaying a beautiful new logo and I can tell everyone I have been chosen as one of the new members of the Elusive Images Design Team. This is one of the reasons I haven't posted much over the past couple of weeks because a lot of what I've been working on I can't show you yet but I am soooooo excited and proud and not a little daunted by the prospect of working with some extremely talented people.

I have long admired Glenda Waterworth, the owner of Elusive Images and Graphicus and it was seeing the magic she worked with her beautiful stamps about 4 years ago that got me hooked on rubber stamping in the first place. There are several other long term DT members who are right at the top of my list of favourite designers/crafters. As well as myself there are 6 other new members to whom I would like to offer my congratulations and say it's great to be working alongside you girls and HAPPY STAMPING to you all!!!

Hugs to you all
Lesley Xx

PS When I figure out how to do it I will add a list of DT member's names with links to their blogs.

17 comments:

Suzanne C said...

CONGRATS!!! Well deserved! Can't wait to see what you create!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!

Val said...

Hi lovely lady

Well - I have already said you deserved this, such a wonderful opportunity for you.

Congratulations again.

Love
Valxx

Anonymous said...

That is Wow! I am happy for you! I cannot imagine how wonderful it feels to work With someone whom you so much admire! Yay!
Amy

Isabelle Norris said...

Congratulations Lesley !! that's fantastic news...

isa xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome on board, it's going to be a pleasure working with you! Love the new blog background - very fresh and clean looking.

Glenda

Suzi B said...

Congratulations!! couldn't have happened to a more deserving person..I always enjoy your creations!

Anonymous said...

whoohoo well done missus but not surprising as your such a wonderful stamper.

Jules said...

Hi Lesley

Oh wow!!!

Mega congratulations to you. I can feel your excitement from here.

It must feel like a dream come true .. .. well done .. .. very well deserved too. I am so pleased for you.

Glenda can clearly spot talent when she sees it.

Mmmm.... does this mean you will need more stash and storage space? LOL!!

Love and more congratulations

Jules xx

Unknown said...

I just had to come over and congratulate you on your fabulous news ... Well done you and don't be daunted ... you are so gonna be fabulous XXX

ikki said...

Hi Lesley, Congratulations, I know just how you feel - it is mega exciting and I look forward to working with you and all the other girls on the team. How fortunate we are to be working with such a talented lady and her beautiful artwork!
Cuttlehugs from ikki

Lynne K said...

Hi Lesley,

Saw the news in the GG newsletter, and I wasn't at all surprised! Huge congratulations - it's very well deserved, your work is brilliant, and I look forward to seeing what you create for EI. See you in August!xx

Aquarius said...

Congratulations and I will be watching out to see what you come up with using EI products which as we know are brilliant.

lisa said...

Fantastic news, Lesley. Congratulations and truly deserved. Your work is always stunning and I always enjoy seeing what you do with EI products.
I shall look forward to seeing all your DT work.
I love that canvas by the way, the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Lisax

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw that is amazingly fabbylicious news Lesley.. I am so chuffty tuffty for you and Glenda is lucky to have you on her team... Enjoy! Being on a team is great fun and you get to meet so many lovely peeps too... canot wait to see what you make too ...bless ya, am made up for you... here's a HUG hunny xx

Sheila said...

Whoooooo.......well done you....that's fab.
I'll be back to see what you are up to.
Sheila-x-

Phree said...

Congrats from me too Lesley - I know being on the Design Team is going to be a really exciting journey - looking forward to sharing that with you.

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh WOW!! Lesley im just catching up with your blog and a BIG well done you. you must be sooo pleased as you are very talented. xxx
lots of love
debbie xxxxxx