Sunday 7 September 2008

I HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!


AND THE WINNER IS .............................
VERONICA
Congratulations to you Veronica.
I can't wait to see what you do with these
lovely stamps. Please do a post on your blog
when you get chance to use them.
However, first you have to contact Glenda
with details of where to send your prize.
Enjoy the beautiful Gossamer Wings themeplate.
Veronica's comment was :-
All of Glenda's stamps are great, so here's hoping!
Love your pix of Fountains Abbey, reminds me of school
trips many moons ago................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Veronica, you lucky girl! S x

veronica said...

thanks for picking me - will be waiting for the postman next week!

veronica said...

will be putting the first efforts up soon - made the mistake of tidying up - still haven't found what I was looking for, but can at least see the floor and daughter's bed (she is threatening a visit soon....... )