Monday 9 April 2012

Oh My, Where Did March Go?

Hello Blogging Friends .............

...............that's if I have any left!!!!  I'm sorry my posts have been so sparse recently but I'm afraid we're going through one of those nasty spells that most families hit from time to time and family matters are having to take precedence over anything else including my much loved crafting and blogging.  Unfortunately, this might go on for some time so I hope you'll be very patient with me till I hopefully get into a better routine.

It's time to share my projects for Snazzys again and boy have we had some beautiful products to play with once more.  This month we've been using the Prima Almanac collection which includes beautiful double sided papers, some of  the most beautiful embellishments I've ever seen and a lovely set of two cling stamps.  The main one is a gorgeous script.  I have a weakness for script stamps and this is one of the nicest I've seen.

Here's a teeny peek at my project for today


I do hope you have time to pop over to Snazzys DT Blog and take a look.  Also there's a link in my post over there to the first post of the month and if you leave a comment on that one you will be entered into a draw at the end of April with the chance of winning a set of the stamps and a pack of the gorgeous embellies so it's well worth popping over if you have time.

I'm pretty miffed at myself because the only other things I managed to make recently were my tags for E, F & G in the Chocolate Baroque Alphatag Swap and I finished them in such a rush I completely forgot to take any pics, Doh!!!!!!!  What a chump and I was really pleased with my E tag too :o(.  I really must get my silly head in gear for this month.

I'll be back in a couple of days with a sneak peek of another project for Snazzys so hope you have time to stop by.

Thanks so much for your visit today.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

8 comments:

Netty said...

Just visited Snazzys and your project is beautiful Lesley. Annette x

Suzanne C said...

I went over to see your gorgeous projects! Beautiful!

Aquarius said...

Have commented on the snazzy blog - beautiful work and the products look as if they might be 'must-haves'. Sorry to hear you are missing out on crafting time but pleased you are managing some inky therapy - essential in my book. Take care - hugs Val

Beryl said...

Had a look at your project and love it. Hope your family issues are soon sorted.
Hugs
Beryl xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Lesley I think this is my all time favourite project of yours but then that's what I usually think with every project you post... Could mean two things, either your projects just get better and better, or I just really, really like your style and am going fuzzy in the head. Probably the latter lol.

Hang in there and I am sure your blog friends won't forget you, how could they?!

Paula (PEP) said...

Keeping you in my thoughts - it's hard at such times & I'm glad you've managed to have some time for yourself with the Alphatags - I loved your E too. I've left a comment over on Snazzy's - splendid!
Take care of yourself
Much love
Paula (PEP)

Suzi B said...

Hi Lesley... so glad you're ok even though you and the family are experiencing a challenging time. I was about to pop over and enquire so this is a timely post... and no way will your followers desert.
As for the project? absolutely flippin marvelous! as usual your work is brilliant.
take care
suzi b x

veronica said...

glad you managed some crafty time Lesley - off to check out the link now. Lovely to hear from you again, hope you get settled soon - in the meantime, enjoy the grandchildren, they're only little once!
big hugs and love